Prone clipping problem since last patch

by fbang

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prone clipping problem since last patch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Since the last patch, whenever I'm going prone I'm experiencing clipping issues when moving as if the shoulders/arms of the characters are getting in front of the camera. Anybody else experimenting this?

Message 1 of 11 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prone clipping problem since last patch

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @fbang,

If you experience this issue, it is best to make a Bug Report for this and share some screenshots or a video of the issue. That way, we can pass it on to the teams directly if needed.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (233 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@fbang I’ve noticed that too. It had been fixed before the last patch. I also noticed the induced movement is back when you clip terrain, it’s like something is pushing you so you shake.
Message 2 of 11 (321 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Honestly it's the first time it happens in a year for me.

Message 3 of 11 (307 Views)

★★★★ Guide

are any of you guys using custom FOV?  I noticed that when i set mine, it happens, but at default, does not happen.

Message 4 of 11 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@fbangAlways been like that…

BFV fixed this by being able to prone on your back and on your side - they stupidity took this mechanic away

also if you prone near a boundary behind you just get pushed off , slightly unrelated but yeah they solved this issue in BFV with cool 3dimensional prone mechanics 

Message 5 of 11 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@AOD_CapStar362 Yah I’ve set mine wider, 80 something? Maybe 84? Noticed it really strongly when prone on a crate and not ADS, specific angles looked like I was in a tunnel, what looked like I was looking up through my own shoulders when I moved just a little bit. ADS stopped it, so did getting up.
Message 6 of 11 (251 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @fbang,

If you experience this issue, it is best to make a Bug Report for this and share some screenshots or a video of the issue. That way, we can pass it on to the teams directly if needed.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 7 of 11 (234 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Happens on any FOV setting. THis wasn't happening before the patch (my FOV is at 70)

Message 8 of 11 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@fbang i've had it happen as well on xbox one
Message 9 of 11 (206 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The fact an EA community manager is only just responding to this thread tells me that this is not getting fixed in the upcoming patch 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Message 10 of 11 (205 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help