New

by eternumashes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New

★ Novice

Hopefully somebody will see this, my account on Apex Legends got permanently banned

a few months ago around 3 months or so, i contact an EA advisor explained everything waited almost 2 months for

a reply, but when i received the email it said that they wont remove my ban and it just feels so unfair to me

because my account was OG i had so many kills and skins, 2 heirlooms etc i had many stuff..

and i got banned for being ''toxic'' most of the times i was toxic it was because i had guys harassing me

and i am only 17 so i didn't really know how to react to that, i do have to admit that i was actually toxic sometimes but i wasnt the type of ''toxic'' who would make you rage quit i was mostly like ''shiv'' most of the stuff were for fun not in a mean way...anyways since i got that email i contact an EA advisor again, turns out they will give a review to it, but it would be really nice if i could speak to someone from T.O.S because it just feels so unfair and it really has ruined my days and it really affected my mental health in many ways.

(it is a long story about my account i mean me explaining so if i could get some help about it it would be nice if i could have a live chat or something like that, i currently have a case open and i am waiting but i am afraid i wont get unbanned and i do really need to speak to someone about it.)

Huge Thank you to whoever took the time to read this.

Message 1 of 3 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @eternumashes,

I can definitely understand you'd want to take every possible avenue to try and get an account back, especially one that you've invested so much time into.

There is not a way to speak with the TOS team directly, as they take some time to fully investigate each appeal before making a decision. That includes going through our records for the account activity that led to an action and the history of the account as well.

These decisions are ultimately based on what the records show happened and the history of behavior on an account. That helps keep things consistent to make sure everyone in these situations is treated equally.

This is not something we can review on the forums I'm afraid, but you're welcome to submit another appeal to have the TOS team take a look at the situation again. 

I do see you've done that already, so the best thing to do from this point will be to wait for an email followup from the TOS team. Hope that clarifies!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@eternumashes AHQ can't do much for you on the ban or connecting you with someone from the TOS Department. The majority of people on the forum are just big fans of the game, we are not employees of EA. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @eternumashes,

I can definitely understand you'd want to take every possible avenue to try and get an account back, especially one that you've invested so much time into.

There is not a way to speak with the TOS team directly, as they take some time to fully investigate each appeal before making a decision. That includes going through our records for the account activity that led to an action and the history of the account as well.

These decisions are ultimately based on what the records show happened and the history of behavior on an account. That helps keep things consistent to make sure everyone in these situations is treated equally.

This is not something we can review on the forums I'm afraid, but you're welcome to submit another appeal to have the TOS team take a look at the situation again. 

I do see you've done that already, so the best thing to do from this point will be to wait for an email followup from the TOS team. Hope that clarifies!

Mako.png
Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)