[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

-

Message 1 of 3 (765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My heirloom shards did not stack

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GrammyPatty Looking into this, there's a misunderstanding here. There isn't a chance of getting shards from Event packs.

Your earned shards were from finishing the event. You then opened a standard Apex Pack straight away afterwards, not an Event pack.
It sounds like this final Apex pack was mistaken for an Event pack. 

I hope this clears things up. 

Oh and @ThickGrape I have seen some (very rare) cases of accounts having over 150 shards, so it is possible. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (725 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am sorry that happened to you. The only thing i can say is that the heirlooms have a count of 0/150 in the apex legends heirloom page. This implies (at least to me) that you can only have a max of 150 heirloom shards at a time. This however, is clearly not expressed at all by Apex in any overt places I would typically expect besides that counter. But for future cases, I would refer to the counter on the heirloom apex legends in game page fro the max number of shards you can have (which appears to be enough for just one heirloom).

TG

Message 2 of 3 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GrammyPatty Looking into this, there's a misunderstanding here. There isn't a chance of getting shards from Event packs.

Your earned shards were from finishing the event. You then opened a standard Apex Pack straight away afterwards, not an Event pack.
It sounds like this final Apex pack was mistaken for an Event pack. 

I hope this clears things up. 

Oh and @ThickGrape I have seen some (very rare) cases of accounts having over 150 shards, so it is possible. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (726 Views)