Missing Apex Coins

by Yeetbeater

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone bought large packs of coins and not received them?  We have waited 6 days now with no response.   Anyone have any help for us?

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Apex Coins

Community Manager

Hi @Yeetbeater If you purchased coins and did not see them after 6 days I would recommend reaching out to an advisor with purchase information for them to look into this further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (517 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Yeetbeater If you purchased coins and did not see them after 6 days I would recommend reaching out to an advisor with purchase information for them to look into this further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried and tried.  No real person response yet... just another "send us proof of purchase", which I have three times. Frustrating 

Message 3 of 5 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get a real response? I’ve gone through about three days of emails, with the latest being an email stating they sent a verification code, but no code, and no response for 12+ hours from the person who was supposed to be helping me. 

Message 4 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Bakedh0ven I purchased and never received 2 packs of coins, it’s been three days with no real response or way solution to the problem, just continuous emails asking for a proof of purchase, even though I’ve sent it in multiple times, on the case file itself and on the email correspondence.

Very frustrating that there’s no real care for what I lost.
Message 5 of 5 (407 Views)