Met the P90 Requirements but it is still locked

by Ruggels

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Met the P90 Requirements but it is still locked

★★★★ Guide

So I unlocked the 3 new weapons this morning and M1911 & GOL Magnum unlocked for me but P90 with the requirements met is still locked. Anyone else have this bug?

Message 1 of 26 (1,539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Met the P90 Requirements but it is still locked

EA DICE Team
@Ruggels Poked the team on it.

And for assignments tracking inconsistencies with kills and assignments for the new portal weapons has been shared with the team.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 10 of 26 (1,359 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@Ruggels Half of my kills with k30 aren’t even going towards unlocking the gun lol
Message 2 of 26 (1,512 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@emerson1975 I had the same issue for like 5 games straight. This update is whack
Message 3 of 26 (1,481 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Ruggels This is a thing since the 1.2 patch, was hoping they’d fix it in in this one. Guess not. Sometimes, going and playing a round of portal if you usually play AOW can do it (or vice versa) use that weapon in a different mode and sometimes it shakes it loose. Works with battle points too, which are also still bugged. Good luck!
Message 4 of 26 (1,465 Views)

★★ Expert

@emerson1975 wrote:
@RuggelsHalf of my kills with k30 aren’t even going towards unlocking the gun lol

Noticed the same thing. I wonder if it isn't counting headshot kills or something? I did a solo/co-op match, had 80+ kills with the k30 and after the match it said 50. And that didn't even include the assists either. 

Message 5 of 26 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anobix I’m sure you already know this, but you can only count kills as progression in solo up to T3. Won’t progress past that, I think it’s 360 kills? Get you all the weapon unlocks. When you do that, it does get jammed now so you have to go play an AOW with that same weapon, and sometimes a couple of rounds. May also need a portal round or two.
Message 6 of 26 (1,444 Views)

★★ Expert

@ATFGunr wrote:
@AnobixI’m sure you already know this, but you can only count kills as progression in solo up to T3. Won’t progress past that, I think it’s 360 kills? Get you all the weapon unlocks. When you do that, it does get jammed now so you have to go play an AOW with that same weapon, and sometimes a couple of rounds. May also need a portal round or two.

Yep I'm aware of that, have long-since T1'd the K30, but was speaking of the requirements to unlock the P90 which are (as far as I can tell) different from Mastery requirements. I was able to unlock the M60 and M16 in solo/co-op as S2 launch, for instance. 

Message 7 of 26 (1,442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anobix What, we don’t have to drop Irish in the drink to unlock the P90 this time? Say it ain’t so!
Message 8 of 26 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Expert

None of my kills with the K30 are counting right now 

Message 9 of 26 (1,402 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Ruggels Poked the team on it.

And for assignments tracking inconsistencies with kills and assignments for the new portal weapons has been shared with the team.

/Atic
Message 10 of 26 (1,360 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help