Malicious teaming

by yqlovelight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Malicious teaming

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Malicious teaming :I met a malicious team player in the game, which affected my normal game. I need to report and ban this player

[Attachment removed by CM]

Message 1 of 4 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Malicious teaming

Community Manager

Hello @yqlovelight,

I removed the attachment as it contained an ID that I believe belongs to a different player, which falls under Name & Shame, which isn't allowed on the forum.

If you see a suspected cheater, please report them by using the appropriate tools. We can't take any action against such accounts on Answers HQ, and such posts can lead to harassment.

Thank you.

- Pythia

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (523 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @yqlovelight,

I removed the attachment as it contained an ID that I believe belongs to a different player, which falls under Name & Shame, which isn't allowed on the forum.

If you see a suspected cheater, please report them by using the appropriate tools. We can't take any action against such accounts on Answers HQ, and such posts can lead to harassment.

Thank you.

- Pythia

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

★★★★ Guide

LOL well... you can report them but you can't ban players, that is up to the company to decide.  You should have a report tool in game during the match (R key on PC) and since you know the details, just contact customer support.  They should have someone there who can pull the logs and review the match.  Once you make your report, don't expect immediate action. They will collect data and never tell you when or if they got removed from the game.

Message 3 of 4 (504 Views)

★★ Pro
@Xubunnytwo Especially if that player spends money in game. Then you will definitely never know if they were removed or not. Most likely not in that scenario.
Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)