Lies and greed, core values

by BigMacAttack8u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lies and greed, core values

★★★★★ Pro

Prices for everything are to expensive, content is lacking, and so is quality, an entire mode is sitting covered in dust and the legends are far from balanced. No more excuses or saying we’re getting to that. Respawn/EA has lied about the legend editions, they have lied about cross progression, they have lied to us, misled us and have yet to deliver much value. Before anyone says but BigMac, it’s a free to play game, they’re a small team. They have the money, they can hire more, they can do better. Clearly we are not freeloaders. We spend our money for game improvements, not more cash shop, not collection events, not thematic events, not a featured, special, or monthly store! The most of something that they have given us are bugs, and they even fix the wrong ones. The heirloom glitch got patch quick, while we’re still shooting at invisible barriers. Arenas has been neglected, the legends have been neglected, console has been neglected and the community is still being blatantly lied to. Do not point out that this is just what EA and their partners do, we know m, but that is not an excuse. There is no excuse for bad behavior. Your little shed in the backyard, apex mobile is delivering soooo much content, if you need to completely rebuild apex on different engine to catch up, do so. So many promises broken or postponed to end of time, and they deliver the content we “wanted” like mythic skins, that DON’T actually even evolve, I can’t be the first to think that’s a lazy, lousy excuse of a heirloom. 

Message 1 of 4 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lies and greed, core values

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have feedback you wish to share then we are happyto hear it, we just ask that it be polite and constructive.

I'm going to lock this thread, if you have feedback you are free to share it but please do so I'm a constructive manner.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (472 Views)

All Replies

@BigMacAttack8u Big Mac, it's a free to play billion-dollar game. What do you expect them to do? Set up a car wash and dress up as legends to keep the lights on?

/s

P.S. - Car wash idea is kind of growing on me.
Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@LaughingSharko At least I would get something out of the money I spend lol 🤣
Message 3 of 4 (536 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have feedback you wish to share then we are happyto hear it, we just ask that it be polite and constructive.

I'm going to lock this thread, if you have feedback you are free to share it but please do so I'm a constructive manner.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (473 Views)