I received a warning that turned into a sanction

by flyfishin93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I received a warning that turned into a sanction

★★★★★ Newbie

received a warning for a report on harassment on Apex and I repealed with the fact the person was originally harassing me and being very toxic and suddenly it turned into a sanction. I have repealed it again and waiting but are there other ways to contact them and how long is a sanction?

Message 1 of 7 (2,071 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I received a warning that turned into a sanction

Community Manager
Hey @flyfishin93,

Thanks for your visit to the forums!

Unfortunately, this post was posted on the board of Origin. Therefore I had to move your post to the appropriate board. No worries, but please pay attention to this in the future.

Unfortunately, any EA account sanctions cannot be discussed through the forum, but you will need to contact the Terms of Service department for this.

They will only be able to respond to the email associated with the EA-account.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA-account, choose Origin.
3. Choose your platform.
4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
5. Fill out any other details below.
o For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
6. Click Select contact option.
7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Good luck.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,044 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @flyfishin93,

Thanks for your visit to the forums!

Unfortunately, this post was posted on the board of Origin. Therefore I had to move your post to the appropriate board. No worries, but please pay attention to this in the future.

Unfortunately, any EA account sanctions cannot be discussed through the forum, but you will need to contact the Terms of Service department for this.

They will only be able to respond to the email associated with the EA-account.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA-account, choose Origin.
3. Choose your platform.
4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
5. Fill out any other details below.
o For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
6. Click Select contact option.
7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Good luck.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 7 (2,045 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is a sanction a permanent ban or temporary?

Message 3 of 7 (1,958 Views)

Community Manager
@flyfishin93, unfortunately we do not have the information regarding this. You should have received an email stating what it is about. If you are not sure, you can follow the steps that I have posted in my previous message.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 7 (1,946 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have done those steps and they said they aren't going to reply even though they never answered any of my questions.

Message 5 of 7 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did u ever find out what a sanction is ? Cuz I have one 2 but idk what that means

Message 6 of 7 (1,576 Views)

Community Manager

Closing this thread to stop it from being necro'd.

If you've received a sanction on your EA account, the best thing you can do is reach out to our live support (via https://help.ea.com/contact-us) to get this investigated for you.

Thanks.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 7 of 7 (1,357 Views)