I'm a user who plays Apex. Please answer this question.

by iov2eu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm a user who plays Apex. Please answer this question.

★★ Novice

I am a user who plays Apex. I was suspended on November 5th, Korean time. I didn't use nuclei and I didn't do anything inappropriate. So I thought hard about it. What did I do before that? I liked the shot when I first ate the champion on November 4th. Because of that, I think there is a possibility that false reports have been received because they are suspected of being nuclear. Second, it's a program that I turn on while playing Apex. I have Logitack GHUB, VPN EXITLAG, DISCORD, Wallpaper engine, automatic app, and broadcast program. I think these programs may have become Ben because they were considered unauthorized programs. Third, there may be a concept that makes the frame appear better by touching the shadow in the Apex folder, but if the concept is a problem, many professionals and people are using it, but I don't think they'll have to van it. I wonder what kind of cheating made me stop eating. Also, when I tested for Windows virus, I found a virus called trojan and solved it, but I think it was stopped because of this. Please release my suspension.

Message 1 of 16 (925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm a user who plays Apex. Please answer this question.

Community Manager

Hi @iov2eu 

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  

You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here.  

If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (901 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @iov2eu 

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  

You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here.  

If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 16 (902 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_일리움 When I looked at the records, there was no ban, but only the game itself ban. Can you figure out whether it's hacked through the ip log?
Message 3 of 16 (892 Views)

Community Manager

@iov2eu If you believe someone else may have access to your account you would want to reach out to an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 16 (823 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_일리움 I received it through live chat that I had never been hacked. However, the day before I was notified of the suspension, the Apex Legend folder on the C drive had an error. Because of this, it seems that Apex Antichit judged that I was a nucleus and did a client ban. What should I do in this case?
Message 5 of 16 (811 Views)

★★ Novice
@카타마21 I am a user who plays Apex. I got a Trojan virus while I was testing for the virus.
http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ #section10 ate the van with the one on it. This is not what caused me to cause the virus and I ask for sanctions to be lifted because I ate a van because of this.
Message 6 of 16 (716 Views)

I want to ask you a question about the suspension.

★★ Novice

I read the provisions of the EATOS user contract. I read clause 6. What I want to say in clause 6 is the act of damaging or interfering with EA services or other people's computers or property, such as using software or programs to attack, spam, hack or upload computer viruses, worms, trojans, cancelbots, spyware, damaged files and time bombs. This is in clause 6. If my computer has the Trojan virus, am I just a permanent van without any guilt? Or if I send them evidence to prove my innocence, I wonder if I'll be released from the van. Now I am in this situation and even if I send them evidence to prove that I am innocent, they have not investigated based on my data, but have only responded with mec.

Message 7 of 16 (678 Views)

Re: I want to ask you a question about the suspension.

Community Manager

Hey @iov2eu,

Any questions about an account action will need to be directed to our Terms of Service team.

I'm afraid we're not able to provide any additional details or review an action on the forums, sorry. 

Mako.png
Message 8 of 16 (670 Views)

Re: I want to ask you a question about the suspension.

★★ Novice
@EA_마코 They have no intention of listening to me. Even if I send data that reveals that I am innocent, they are ignoring it.
Message 9 of 16 (654 Views)

I got a reply from ea. How do I send it again?

★★ Novice

I just got a reply. They ask for an email address and an individual for further investigation. May I know where to send this?

Message 10 of 16 (763 Views)