Help fix error pls 😔

by sacacorchos45

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help fix error pls 😔

★★★ Newbie
  • I have problems on my apex of switch, in my name tag says "player" and doesn't read my user. I can't enter to play because it says "Group not prepared/not ready"
Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help fix error pls 😔

Community Manager

Hey @sacacorchos45 

Thanks for letting us know this is happening, Can you try the steps below and let us know if this continues?

• Clear Cache:
    • Open System Settings on the HOME Menu
    • Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache. 
    • Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (457 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @sacacorchos45 

Thanks for letting us know this is happening, Can you try the steps below and let us know if this continues?

• Clear Cache:
    • Open System Settings on the HOME Menu
    • Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache. 
    • Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sacacorchos45 @EA_Illium thank you it fines my problem, but i have another question. Do this will affect my other online games or its just a solution for good conection?
Message 3 of 4 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on Playstation 4 I've tried everything on this page and another one it's been like this for about 4 days. 

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)