EA BEIN [Edit-Admin.] AGAIST PLAYERS

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA BEIN [Edit-Admin.] AGAIST PLAYERS

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

EA BEIN RACIST AGAINST PLAYERS , SO MY CASE IS SIMPLE FOR THE RIGHT OR WRONG REASONS I TYPE'D THE WORD GAY INGAME CHAT AND I GOT PERMANETLY BANNED  AND IM ASKIN MY SELF IF I HAD TYPED STRAIGHT INSTEAD OF GAY WOULD THEY GET ME PERMANETLY BANNED AS WELL ? I PRETTY SURE NO AND IM ASKIN YOU WHAT CAN I DO TO TAKE MY ACCOUNT BACK 

Message 1 of 5 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA BEIN RACIST AGAIST PLAYERS

Community Manager

@Anonymous 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Anonymous ehm how would that make ea racist ? I’m slightly confused

Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)

Anonymous

for the same reason that gets me banned by typing Gay word in chat  

English isn't my first language so excuse me if what im typing doesnt make sense

Message 3 of 5 (245 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (240 Views)

Anonymous
@EA_Barry i did twice and it seems you dont even care about what i have to say, you just keep instisting "you typed that word you get banned"
i mean i can accept the fact i did a mistake or whatever and i typed that "forbitten " for no reason word , is that a reason to get permanetly banned with out even a warning ? do you think this is right ?
Message 5 of 5 (236 Views)