Do XP Boosts stack?

by lzilchetl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do XP Boosts stack?

★★ Pro

Hi

Heading towards the weekend one point away from the three hour XP boost in Season 4. Won't play until Friday now.

I don't know if this is going to be a 2 XP weekend, but if it is, do we know if the XP boosts stack like they did with BF4? Will I get double bubble if its a 2 XP weekend and I unlock the boost? BF4 used to x2x2 = x4.

If not will I just get x3 maybe or perhaps lose the season pass XP boost?

Anybody else used to enjoy in BF4 getting near to levelling up on a few weapons and saving them until you had and 2XP weekend, and using a Battlepack boost at the same time. XP used to fly! Though we don't earn XP for levelling up in the same way in BF2042 now.

Message 1 of 6 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Do XP Boosts stack?

★★★★★ Expert
@lzilchetl It does, I had a dbl going from the BP this weekend and had a 90k round. Unfortunately it was late on Sunday night when I got it and I had to work, but forced one round in besides a buddy told me he had a 105k round last time. Have fun, let’s hope it’s a dbl weekend but since last weekend was, I doubt it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,050 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@lzilchetl It does, I had a dbl going from the BP this weekend and had a 90k round. Unfortunately it was late on Sunday night when I got it and I had to work, but forced one round in besides a buddy told me he had a 105k round last time. Have fun, let’s hope it’s a dbl weekend but since last weekend was, I doubt it.
Message 2 of 6 (1,051 Views)

★★ Pro

@ATFGunr wrote:
@lzilchetlIt does, I had a dbl going from the BP this weekend and had a 90k round. Unfortunately it was late on Sunday night when I got it and I had to work, but forced one round in besides a buddy told me he had a 105k round last time. Have fun, let’s hope it’s a dbl weekend but since last weekend was, I doubt it.

Thank you..... not got my head around the 2XP weekends yet. Never sure when they are going to happen.. but would be handy if it was this weekend.

Message 3 of 6 (1,019 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @lzilchetl,

Yes, if you have an active XP boost from the Battle Pass, and there's a 2x XP weekend for example, you will get 3x XP in the end.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 6 (1,018 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Leeuw So NOT like BF4..... which would give you 2x2? You'll get your original score +1 boost +1 boost. Thanks
Message 5 of 6 (970 Views)

Community Manager
@lzilchetl, yeah, they indeed work a bit differently. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 6 (881 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help