Data Transfer

by HateFlowzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data Transfer

★★★ Newbie

I would like if in the future we could transfer our apex legends data to another account. I linked the EA account to my new psn account and nothing transferred.  

Message 1 of 7 (4,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Data Transfer

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @HateFlowzz 

Unfortunately, cross-progression (so the ability to share/transfer your progress to different platforms) won't be available in Apex Legends due to technical limitations Frown

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,279 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @HateFlowzz 

Unfortunately, cross-progression (so the ability to share/transfer your progress to different platforms) won't be available in Apex Legends due to technical limitations Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (4,280 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Up.

Please EA made something, it's so frustating to waste money and time on Xbox for havent any back on another platform. 

EpicGames allow this mechanic with Fortnite. Gears Box did it many years ago with Borderlands 2. What are you waiting for in 2019 to satisfy your community ?!

Message 3 of 7 (4,160 Views)

★ Novice

I started an account on ps4 and got a new ps4 and put the same email on my new ps4 and nothing transferred 😭

Message 4 of 7 (3,645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You should switch your ps4 hard drives search up a vid for switching hard drives for a ps4.

Zeelmaekers Edit: Removed Caps.

Message 5 of 7 (3,501 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don’t think that’s true because other games have done things like this with no issue 

Message 6 of 7 (3,249 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sounds like a sh***y excuse to me.

Message 7 of 7 (3,204 Views)