Can I transfer my Apex progress and items to another account?

by Randy_Triceps

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I transfer my Apex progress and items to another account?

★★ Novice

This account isn't my actual account (it's my brothers) and I was wondering if there is any way I could transfer all of my progress, cosmetics and such over to a different account. I have my games on this account because I didn't have a computer at the time, I just played on my brothers computer, so I used his EA account because it was more convenient for us. But now we are both trying to play different games at the same time, which, of course, you can't do. I've made tons of progress in Apex and have gotten cosmetics that I like, so I don't want to make another account and not get everything I sunk my time and money into.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to be posting this...  

Message 1 of 9 (7,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I transfer my Apex progress and items to another account?

Community Manager

@Randy_Triceps It's a reasonable ask and definitely something I want to see myself, but I'm not aware of any plans for cross-progression at this time. 

@RecKzz_XP If I understand correctly the agent may have been mixed up with cross-play, which we have mentioned in the past we're looking into. 

There's an interview from back in February which touches on this, if you want to check it out: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-04-respawn-explains-apex-legends-surprise-release-and-why...

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (7,295 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
I wouldn't hope on it. Typically doesn't work like that. Especially with F2P games.
Message 2 of 9 (7,351 Views)

★ Pro
Negative.
Message 3 of 9 (7,339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I wouldn’t give up on it not being added. Could be only cross progression but I asked support about being able to transfer my Xbox progress to PC and they said it wasn’t possible yet but then said this “

However, the good thing is that this is being worked upon by the experts already and I am positive that we have something to cheer about it soon.
Message 4 of 9 (7,303 Views)

Community Manager

@Randy_Triceps It's a reasonable ask and definitely something I want to see myself, but I'm not aware of any plans for cross-progression at this time. 

@RecKzz_XP If I understand correctly the agent may have been mixed up with cross-play, which we have mentioned in the past we're looking into. 

There's an interview from back in February which touches on this, if you want to check it out: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-04-respawn-explains-apex-legends-surprise-release-and-why...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 9 (7,296 Views)

★ Apprentice

OMG. there is HOPE.  i really hope at least cosmetics will transfer.  I would like my kills and stats to transfer, but at the VERY least i want the stuff i paid for to transfer.

Message 6 of 9 (7,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Randy_Triceps My account actually got banned because I was playing dead by daylight and a killer was proxy camping my teamate so I couldn’t get to him so I hate messaged the kid and you know how it is people can’t take the truth so he reported my account and it got permanently suspended they could’ve just said permanently banned but it said that I was pretty sad that day and I played Apex a lot I had the 20 kill badge on wattson and 4k on her and a diamond badge I just remember the fun times I had on that account and eversense I been trying to get my progress back so respawn EA please make this a option
Message 7 of 9 (2,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Frown

Message 8 of 9 (1,511 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, this thread is pretty old so I'm locking it to prevent necroposting. Thanks. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 9 (1,500 Views)