Battlefield Anti-Cheat Efficiency

by QuvdReplicnt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Anti-Cheat Efficiency

★★★★ Apprentice

Hope everyone has been well. 

As we know already, hax & cheat developers will be working endless hours to make sure we all have a miserable time in this beautiful game. 
I'm no expert on the specifics of how Anti-Cheat systems work, I'm just an old school fan since 1942, but my questions around this are:

• In previous titles, were cheaters commonly shut down effectively?
  • Will there be a different system in place for 2042?
  • What information is out there stating that EA will make sure they will stay vigilant in protecting this game.

Thanks team. 

Message 1 of 4 (536 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Anti-Cheat Efficiency

Community Manager
Hey all if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (471 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@QuvdReplicntFirstly, welcome to the forum.

Second, this particular topic is not permitted on the forums and will be closed once a moderator gets to it. I will still answer your questions as best I can:

1. Unknown. EA DICE has ever shared that kind of information with the public or been very forthcoming with anything surrounding that topic in general.

2. The system that is known to be coming in Battlefield 2042 is Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). Whether there are more systems working alongside is unknown and EA DICE have made no official announcement concerning their anti cheat measures for this upcoming title.

3. Not much. As I mentioned previously, EA DICE have rarely commented on cheating in this series and their response(s) to it, if any, have always been unclear and not publicized.

Hope to see you on the Battlefield!

Message 2 of 4 (511 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@QuvdReplicnt

1. " effectively " is the key word here because the answer is NO. these cheat sites are big business now. they make so much money renting the cheat program to scrubs who suck at the game that if they get banned they give them a new copy.

2. probably not, EA has shown in the past they just dont care to spend the money needed to really combat the cheaters. I hope im so wrong but history tells us.

3. There is no information and dont expect any information. that would mean taking some kind of responsibility to combat the problem and as of right now they would rather bury their heads in the sand and just hope people keep buying the game.
Message 3 of 4 (485 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (472 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help