Banned on Christmas

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 4gb geforce
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NugsNJugs26
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. loading screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My game says I am banned but I was offline at the time. I tried contacting support but they claim I am cheating. I dont understand how I cant prove that my game is untampered with. Please help I was banned on Christmas of all days with no explanation or help to recover my account.
What should be happening instead? Ban happens when matchmaking is complete
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check it out

My game says I am banned but I was offline at the time. I tried contacting support but they claim I am cheating. I dont understand how I cant prove that my game is untampered with. Please help I was banned on Christmas of all days with no explanation or help to recover my account.

Message 1 of 13 (838 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned on Christmas

Community Manager
Hi @NugsNJugs26,

I'm sorry for your loss. It's always tough when people close to you pass.

In regards to your Terms of Service case, unfortunately there's nothing anyone on this forum can do. By sending in an appeal to Terms of Service you've done the right thing and it's now a matter of waiting to hear back from them. They'll reach out asap from the email noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (704 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@NugsNJugs26 Sadly no one on the forums can assist with this not even forum mods this concern is dealt with by entirely different department. I would say you could contest the ban but it appears you did and they claim cheating. While it may not have been you someone def did cheat on said account. All proper methods in place via website allows 4 options total that can be activated to properly and fully secure your account from anyone accessing it. I suggest doing so you may as well start a new account if they didnt hit you with a hardware ban.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 13 (797 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @NugsNJugs26

I'm afraid we aren't equipped to handle banned account cases from the forum. If you feel the ban or suspension on your EA Account was mistakenly placed, let the Terms of Service team know by filling out the webform and including any additional information you feel will help shed light on it and assist with the investigation. This article is a good resource for understanding more how EA bans and suspensions work. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 13 (791 Views)

★★ Novice

Is it possible my account was being used by another user and that caused the ban? I know you dont know me but I never cheated in this game. I am trying to understand how this happened but at least by writing this post the right department responded and is looking into it. 

Message 4 of 13 (772 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive filled that form out 5 or more times already. This is the only help Ive received since the 24th. 

Message 5 of 13 (771 Views)

Hero
@NugsNJugs26 On the forums you may go to top right corner of the page the drop down window next to your name will have EA Account link. Click this then you can go to security and check of other known devices connected to this account and logged it in and location.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 13 (769 Views)

Champion
@NugsNJugs26 If you started filling things out on the 24th you may want to give them some time as it is the holidays.
Message 7 of 13 (760 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked and no one else had access to my account. I also havent received any more emails from the help service. This is so lame because the winter express LTM is my favorite and I am going to miss it. 

Message 8 of 13 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah I seen that the help site said "we will have longer wait times since we are visiting friends and family" during when most places are still locked down. I am not blaming you for this but I think its a good show of how incompetent the help service is. I only had the 24th and 25th off and I wanted to play apex after 5 day week working 12 hours to see that I am banned on a day in which I never logged in. Its very frustrating

Message 9 of 13 (707 Views)

★★ Novice

Still have yet to get a single email... I submitted a case everyday so far and have yet to get a single reply.

Message 10 of 13 (666 Views)