Banned for

by Sp3NgL3R_MF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA Team,

I have been perma banned on 21/Nov/22 for Hateful Conduct and ever since then i am trying to talk to admins or managers or anyone. I have opened so far at least 9 tickets and i am getting same respond like its automated message delivered by bots, and not a real person.
I know i made a misatke for talking bad to other people who also talked to me. And because of that they report me, i just cant understand that since season 2 of apex and almost 2000 hours put into game and money  i dont care about money that much i care about time i spend grinding and having all those skins. I would understand bans for certain amount of time like ban me for 30 days if u need but perma ban is to much.

All i want is to talk to someone from live if that is possible to try and resolve this.

Message 1 of 6 (603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for

Community Manager

Hey @Sp3NgL3R_MF if our TOS team has denied multiple appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

After a certain point our TOS team will no longer review appeals.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (569 Views)

All Replies

@Sp3NgL3R_MF

All the available information relating to your ban would have been communicated to you via the email associated with your EA account.

The EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you have failed with this approach then the ban is permanent. Live chat does not deal with bans, so there would be no point in talking to them.

The TOS team deal with bans and the only way to contact them is via a case. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 6 (586 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sp3NgL3R_MF if our TOS team has denied multiple appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

After a certain point our TOS team will no longer review appeals.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko 
I do understand what are you saying but there has to be a way for unban, i just cant leave what i have grinded for so long.
Like i said i need someone from EA to talk about this face to face. This typing will bring nothing.

Thx for your answer but i will try as long as it needs.

Message 4 of 6 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@OldTreeCreeper 
Yes i was correctly banned, i admit i was trash talking to people who 1st started trash talking to me but my vocabulary is much more advanced then their and when they have nothing to say the just slam that report button. Just because i was right. This system EA have now for reporting and banning is not complete, in a  way that players who really enjoy something and care about something they get punished right away but no1 is doing any kind of investigation with player who was banned and what in the 1st place happened. 
I replayed to Darko, and i will say the same to you i need to talk to someone face to face about this. This is serious matter and for me because i am not 12 years old kiddo who will make another account and start from beginning, i am 30 soon to be 31 yrs old, this hits different for me then for them.
Hope you understand what i am saying. 

Message 5 of 6 (551 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Sp3NgL3R_MF but if our TOS team has denied your appeal then that would be that.

It is not possible for us or anyone else to change the outcome of a TOS investigation.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (542 Views)