Banned for no reason

by hoodnettles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason

★★★★★ Newbie

In game says my account has been banned. I have not received an email or anything about this. My ban history shows that i have been sanctioned on the 2nd of feb which on the same day i received an email saying i was getting a warning for harassment which by the way the other person started. After that i just muted the game chat so i wouldnt do the same thing again and today i was getting on to play and it says i was banned. It is now 6 days after the warning and i have played in between then and now and it shows on the apextracker that i have played so why did i get banned?? I say for no reason as no reason was provided not even an email that says i was banned.

Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @hoodnettles

I'm sorry but we won't know why you were banned from the forums. Can you take a look through your emails? There should be an email from Terms of Service that shares the general rule broken for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. 

It may also help to know what EA might apply a ban for and if any of those apply in this case. This article: "Play by the rules in Apex Legends" talks about Apex and the rules.  

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @hoodnettles

I'm sorry but we won't know why you were banned from the forums. Can you take a look through your emails? There should be an email from Terms of Service that shares the general rule broken for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. 

It may also help to know what EA might apply a ban for and if any of those apply in this case. This article: "Play by the rules in Apex Legends" talks about Apex and the rules.  

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

All i got was a warning 

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)