Apex ranked

by BlueThunder1254

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex ranked

★★★ Newbie

So, I have been grinding since 9 this morning since I knew that the season was coming at 1pm est. I was like 104 RP away from plat 4 and when I finally won the match it said “off season locked” so what happens to those points that I earned ? I ended up getting 2 kills 1 assist and we came in first in a gold lobby 

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex ranked

Community Manager
@BlueThunder1254 If you were in a match and received a notification like the one provided, it's possible you went past a time as the game was switching to the new season.

From here you would want to play in the new season, in order to unlock new rewards.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex ranked

Community Manager
@BlueThunder1254 If you were in a match and received a notification like the one provided, it's possible you went past a time as the game was switching to the new season.

From here you would want to play in the new season, in order to unlock new rewards.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)