Apex logs

by A_LEGO_Legend

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex logs

★★★ Apprentice

So… through a recent ban it is clear, as I would expect, that Apex has chat logs from any match in question… here’s my question, do they keep or have audio logs? 

Message 1 of 6 (796 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex logs

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @A_LEGO_Legend.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (755 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @A_LEGO_Legend.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (756 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko I would love to speak to someone, my only option was an email, no area for me to lay out my case and a seemingly automated response saying there was no mistake… yet the title was changed from hate speech to hateful content… both of which are wrong… I’m not actually arguing that what I said was ok, but an extreme ban may be warranted for actual hate speech, but what I said was not hate speech… therefore, a warning should have been appropriate… I attached the dictionary definition of hate speech in my appeal, because it’s not actually defined in your terms of service
Message 3 of 6 (745 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @A_LEGO_Legend you will need to direct all questions concerning a ban to our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (741 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko I would like to actually talk to someone from the TOS team, how do I make that happen
Message 5 of 6 (737 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @A_LEGO_Legend the steps to speak with our TOS team are in the accepted solution above.

I am going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (730 Views)