Apex coins

by MCHElite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex coins

★★ Novice

How long does it take for EA to solve a case about not receiving apex coins?

Message 1 of 13 (2,652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex coins

Community Manager
Hey @MCHElite,

If you've contacted via email and it's going too slow for your liking, you can always try reaching out via a chat instead:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Once you've selected your product and platform, try selecting "Orders" -> "Check order status". That usually gives me the option to start a chat. I find that it's a lot easier to get help that way.

Also, just in case, here's our proof of purchase article that shows exactly what they'll need:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/

Just sharing so you can have it ready to make this go as smooth as possible. Standard smile

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (2,625 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @MCHElite,

If you've contacted via email and it's going too slow for your liking, you can always try reaching out via a chat instead:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Once you've selected your product and platform, try selecting "Orders" -> "Check order status". That usually gives me the option to start a chat. I find that it's a lot easier to get help that way.

Also, just in case, here's our proof of purchase article that shows exactly what they'll need:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/

Just sharing so you can have it ready to make this go as smooth as possible. Standard smile

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 13 (2,626 Views)

★ Novice

I tried opening a case but unfortunately I’m unable to do so

Message 3 of 13 (2,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Would EA ask for my gamertag and email address?

Message 4 of 13 (2,453 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @MCHElite,

They might use those to make sure that they have the right EA account. Back when I worked in live support I asked for one of them fairly frequently.

@ghrumpii

What problem are you having when you try to open a case?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 5 of 13 (2,259 Views)

★★ Novice

Is it safe to send them proof of purchase, they won't take any details will they? I've got severe anxiety so that's why I'm asking these stupid questions.

Message 6 of 13 (1,896 Views)

Community Manager
@MCHElite,

There's no such thing as a stupid question. Standard smile If people were less afraid to ask things the world'd be a better place.

And no, don't worry, they won't. If you follow the steps in the proof of purchase article I showed, the most personal information you're showing are email addresses and usernames (Which they already have access to because an EA account requires both). While you wouldn't want to show the former somewhere public like a forum, they'll never ask for things like card numbers or passwords, which are definitely things you want to keep secret from everyone.

I hope that's at least a little reassuring. If you do have any other questions, let me know!

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 7 of 13 (1,892 Views)

★★ Novice

Can EA manually add apex coins to your account?

Message 8 of 13 (1,581 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_QueenBee i’m having the same issue right now on the 20th
Message 9 of 13 (1,518 Views)

Community Manager
@MCHElite,

Our live support team can, which is why I recommend reaching out with proof of purchase so they can do that for you. It's unfortunately outside of the scope of what we can do here on the forums.

@fusionevergreen

Have you tried reaching out to our live support already?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 10 of 13 (1,280 Views)