Apex Legends got banned

by LLaCampanella

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends got banned

★★★ Newbie

My account was banned on Marth 19 with an email saying I break the rules, which is cheating. I think it is pretty ironic that cheaters have to be manually banned, but non-cheaters are accidentally [automatically] banned for no reason. I think that lots of innocent people got banned, just because of their mistakes. Of course, the respawns or EA doesn't even care about players like us since a user got randomly banned or a player quitting the game doesn't really affect them making a profit. So they don't really give a damn about us. I've been disputing as many times as I can, and I provide all the information that I remember for the last day I played this game with my friends. I even call and wait in line to chat with them, as one of the advisors said to me he knows how I felt because there are lots of players who got banned for no reason. Even though I lost my enthusiasm and was so disappointed with Apex Legends, I just want my account back since this account contains a lot of memory from me and my friends. Kind of afraid to keep playing EA games, since you don't know when your account will be automatically banned for no reason, and as you provide information for them, you don't know if they actually take a look at what you said or if they want you to get ban, you dispute will just never be treated fairly.

Message 1 of 10 (1,613 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends got banned

Community Manager

Hi @LLaCampanella,  

We are unable to assist with BAN disputes or provide information on Answers HQ. You will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations I would recommend checking out our Help Links below. 

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,591 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @LLaCampanella,  

We are unable to assist with BAN disputes or provide information on Answers HQ. You will want to fill out this online forum to reach out to our TOS team for further assistance.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations I would recommend checking out our Help Links below. 

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 10 (1,592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Illium,

I know there won't assist with BAN disputes. I just want to show Apex Player, how perfunctory is the TOS team. I even find evidence of people logging in to my account out of the state in three different countries. I provide the IP geolocation, IP address, login time, and status, and what I receive is just some indifferent automatic reply from the TOS team. What a joke.

I put the evidence below to show you guys that, I didn't receive any message or notice from the TOS team when my account was successfully login by someone in CN. And just one day before my account got banned.

[Images removed, personal info visible - Admin.]

Message 3 of 10 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Barry,

The evidence is very clear and strong enough to prove that my account was hacked and it is compromised. I don't know why TOS still declines the cases that I appeal. My account was banned on March 19th, and literally after people login successfully on CN on March 18th. After so many appeals, what I receive are still just some Auto replies. Is this how the TOS treated their player? How can we still believe the TOS? And will people be comfortable to keep purchasing items in the game for no reason and suddenly be banned from TOS?

Message 4 of 10 (1,392 Views)

@LLaCampanella 

Welcome to the forum, please note we cannot assit with account issues here on the forum.

Below are some links that you might find useful:

If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

First you need to Re-secure your EA/Apex account and associated e-mail account and after that re-contact the ToS team and or EA support.. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 5 of 10 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Apex Legends Team my account name RioCambodia got without reason what's happened ?

Message 6 of 10 (1,138 Views)

@rF_TaraGaming

All the available information relating to your ban would have been communicated to you via the email associated with your EA account.

You can also check out your ban history here, but please note not all bans may appear here:

https://help.ea.com/en/my-ban-history/

The EA staff who work here on AHQ cannot help you directly with account-related issues, such as bans, only the TOS team can help you.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

There is also this AHQ guide on bans and suspensions :

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

It is my understanding that you can appeal a ban a number of times.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 7 of 10 (1,118 Views)

★ Guide

If your account got "hacked" three times, that's on you.  Set up two step verification log ins.  Otherwise you just sound like every other person who comes on here claiming they got banned for "no reason."

Message 8 of 10 (864 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was mistakenly banned by your team in 2021, and later my account was hacked in 2022. However, I managed to recover it successfully, and to ensure the safety of my account, I took multiple protective measures. Now in 2023, I have been playing APEX less and less. After completing the progress of Season 17, I was delighted to receive the exquisite seasonal rewards. However, in Season 18, I only played two ordinary games. I am truly exhausted. Why did your TOS team wrongly accuse me? My name is BILI_KIRYUZ, an APEX video creator on Bilibili. My time spent on KOVAAK'S game is almost catching up to APEX. I maintain my gaming skills through dedicated training. Is this how you treat a dedicated player who values the gaming environment?

Message 9 of 10 (492 Views)

★★★ Expert

Someone banned the game Apex Legends?

I'm not surprised, it was a matter of time.

Message 10 of 10 (409 Views)