Apex Legends Banned account

by KyLeGaming

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Banned account

★★★ Newbie

Hello i dont know why i'm got banned.. i never play apex since july or august 2021.. why the reason? and how to get back the account?

Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Banned account

Community Manager

Hey @KyLeGaming,

If it's been a while since you played and you're just returning to find the account ban, I would definitely start by going through these security steps to help make sure no one else that may have gained access to the account still has access. 

After that please reach out to our Terms of Service team and they'll be able to review that account ban for you. While the account history page only shows specific types of account actions and may not show all in-game bans, you can still appeal by going through these steps:

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @KyLeGaming,

If it's been a while since you played and you're just returning to find the account ban, I would definitely start by going through these security steps to help make sure no one else that may have gained access to the account still has access. 

After that please reach out to our Terms of Service team and they'll be able to review that account ban for you. While the account history page only shows specific types of account actions and may not show all in-game bans, you can still appeal by going through these steps:

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's no have history banned for my account, can u help me for unbanned my account? i will give the spesific data on email?

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KyLeGaming,

We're not able to assist with this at all on the forums I'm afraid, sorry.

The ban history page shows specific account actions, so not all in-game bans or suspensions will appear there currently. Even if it doesn't appear there, you can still appeal that action by following these steps and our Terms of Service team will investigate for you.

They'll reach back out via email as soon as they've finished reviewing the account and action.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (202 Views)