★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Teradyne
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Only happening while in flight
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. trying to play a dog fight or practice match
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in flight modes, dog fight and practice.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/3/2020 around 4pm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? My HOTAS set up stopped functioning completely while in flight.
What do you expect to see? I expect the joystick to work.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." tie interceptor
What components were you using? standard loadout
Which customizations (if any) were you using? none

I have had several hours of play with no issues at all with my HOTAS. I finished a dog fight, took a break without closing the game. In my next match, I had no controls. I can map keys to it, and it works to look around in the hanger, but once I am flying in a match, there is no control of the craft and none of the buttons work. I have tried all the fixes I can find on line and nothing seems to work. I have also checked my joy.cpl to make sure the HOTAS was working properly and it is. please help. This game is really fun. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: hotas

★★★ Newbie

I had done all of that before contacting you. I ended up defaulting all of my control settings and that seemed to sort it out. not sure what had gone wrong. Thanks for getting back to me though!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (358 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@Teradyne2101 try reconnecting the Hotas and restart squadrons and see if that helps.

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had done all of that before contacting you. I ended up defaulting all of my control settings and that seemed to sort it out. not sure what had gone wrong. Thanks for getting back to me though!

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Teradyne2101 thanks for the update!

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)