Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ranked Arena points not working when winning

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? r3bb1t
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. all arena maps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. playing arenas
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? the problem has been prevalent for over 3 days
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.08.2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am only getting 19 arena points per win in ranked arenas for over 4 days. It has become impossible to rank up . My friend who plays with gets over 68 ar per win and is shooting through the ranks ahead of me. I get similar kills, assists and damage.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to progress in ranked arenas
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Problem is well known. Plz fix it or explain your ranking system

Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? r3bb1t
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. all arena maps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. playing arenas
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? the problem has been prevalent for over 3 days
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.08.2021
What happens when the bug occurs? I am only getting 19 arena points per win in ranked arenas for over 4 days. It has become impossible to rank up . My friend who plays with gets over 68 ar per win and is shooting through the ranks ahead of me. I get similar kills, assists and damage.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to progress in ranked arenas
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is a common fault that has been reported numerous times

Message 1 of 42 (6,542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranked Arena points not working when winning

EA DICE Team
This is working as intended. @R3bb1t

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 42 (6,507 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
This is working as intended. @R3bb1t

/Atic
Message 2 of 42 (6,508 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Dear Atic,

I am going to be honest, I have continued with Ranked Arenas, and I have now realised that the system is working, I have to be honest, I am a gold level player. I have learnt to live with this, if I get better perhaps I can go up, but I think your system has found my skill ranking for now.

The ranked system is not a progression system but a placing system. The system isn't going to increase your rank simply because you play and play, it is based on skill.

I accept your answer and I accept my current skill level.

Keep up the great work with Apex.
Message 3 of 42 (6,433 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been playing ranked arenas and for the last 2 updates with wins I get 19-24 total AP but my buddy with almost the same match stats as me was getting 60- 90 ap. This make ranking up almost impossible when you lose 2/3 of the AP you gain from a win for a loss. It would also take 85 wins straight to go from gold to platinum which most people won't do if they are solo players, please look more into this and fix because I find ranked arenas pointless to play like this

Message 4 of 42 (6,376 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is for @EA_Atic 

Message 5 of 42 (6,348 Views)

★ Novice

Same I have the same thing

Message 6 of 42 (6,223 Views)

Getting low RP in Arenas

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidea
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? jaybirdkakaaa
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. RP screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. loading back into lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? doesnt matter
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) everyday
What happens when the bug occurs? In Ranked Arenas I'm getting low RP after EVERY game, I always get the most kills and damage but won't get more than 20 RP. I'm silver 3 and my friends that's the same or higher rank always gets more RP than me even tho they get less kills and damage
What should be happening instead? I should be getting more RP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure as I think it's something to do with my account

In Ranked Arenas I'm getting low RP after EVERY game, I always get the most kills and damage but won't get more than 20 RP. I'm silver 3 and my friends that's the same or higher rank always gets more RP than me even tho they get less kills and damage

Message 7 of 42 (6,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

so if the game teams you up with bronze or not even ranked and puts you against plats, diamonds or preds and you lose because of not good teammates there is no coming back? also how can you ever rank up? what this is your place you stay here kinda thing? being punished for apex mess ups is seriously screwed up. because i was gold 1 when that 12 ap stuff started and i got knocked back to gold 2 because of lousy teammates, purposely throwing. but every time i work my way back up to gold 1 my first 2 losses take away 100 ap while i only earn 12 at a time. So please do explain how this is working correctly? i have put the first two losses after hitting gold one this last time.

Message 8 of 42 (6,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BraddahNick808 Thank you!!
Message 9 of 42 (6,024 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m having this same issue! Very frustrating!

Message 10 of 42 (6,001 Views)