Missing rare apex packs from free battle pass

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1660 Super
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Varas-san
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I played mostly solo and only have 1 to 3 player I've team up 1 to 2 times
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? caustic, pathfinder ,...
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. many places, this bug occur everytime I reached level 5 13 21 29 37 45 and 61
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. finished a match, returning to the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) everytime I reached level
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? said I've been claimed the packs in battle pass (free) but never receive or opened any packs in it
What should be happening instead? said I've been claimed the packs and ready to be open
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk, maybe it happen to some player randomly

The apex.png is a screenshot when I'm at level 61, said I've claimed the apex packs in it but no apex packs have been found. the same goes when I reached level 5 13 21 29 37 45.

Message 1 of 5 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing rare apex packs from free battle pass

Community Manager

Hi there, @Varas-san.

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Varas-san.

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for replying, I had contacted them (as in open a case with live support advisor) and they had done researching my account. They said these packs I have claimed it and ask me to reported this here as I thinks it is suppose to be visual bug.

Message 3 of 5 (482 Views)

Community Manager

@Varas-san 

Thank you for the report. It's appreciated. If anything else comes up, please let us know.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Varas-san so you have already oppened them
Message 5 of 5 (395 Views)