Missing Apex Legend Tokens

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dis The Chris
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby/Weekly Shop
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Purchased an Alternate Skin in the Shop (The Placebo Effect) and Re-rolled 2 missions
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.09.2022
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Legend Tokens dropped to 0.
What should be happening instead? N/A
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A (EA Support told me they don't know what caused it, and was only told it was a bug. Asked for steps for precaution as to not happen again, but they don't know).

I thought it was a visual bug so I played a bit and leveled up and got 600 Legend Tokens as a result. When I went back to the lobby, my Legend Tokens were as it is, 600. I'm level 525 as of this post and got a stockpile of Legend Tokens and all of it just disappeared. I've reached out to EA Support and was told I was the first one to report the issue and it was indeed a bug. As there are no immediate solution, I am stuck with my current Legend Tokens until they are able to fix the bug and will get my stuff back (hopefully) when they do so. As for the ETA for the resolution. None.

Message 1 of 13 (2,448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Apex Legend Tokens

Community Manager
Hi, can you check your DMs?

Thanks.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (2,342 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

No updates still. I did a follow-up and the first associate wasn't help at all and only caused more issue and made the experience purely aggravating (waited 2 hours for it to make it worse, who would even want that?), the second one couldn't do anything at all and just advised me to post here and hope that I can get help (I'm really hoping to get help).

Message 2 of 13 (2,384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Email Support was no help at all. Anyone, please.

Message 3 of 13 (2,354 Views)

Community Manager
Hi, can you check your DMs?

Thanks.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 13 (2,343 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David thank you very much for the clarification and the detailed reply in my DMs. Thank you!
Message 5 of 13 (2,332 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me recently. Realized I suddenly didn't even have enough to buy a legend, even though I have well over 40,000 legend tokens on my account, haven't bought a skin recolor or champion in a while, so why the hell was my currency removed? EA moment.

Message 6 of 13 (2,187 Views)

Community Manager

@K3lvinTh0rn3 Sorry, I can't see any anomalies. The last reskin purchase was about 3 weeks ago, but at the time you had a little over 10k tokens, and these haven't built up significantly since then. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 13 (2,180 Views)

★★ Novice

I came back from an absence of playing and also realized I am missing all the legend tokens I had saved up from my hours of playing. At level 497 I now only have 2,400 to my name, at this rate I can't even afford a new character when they come out which is fairly frustrating

Message 8 of 13 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I haven’t played since Newcastle came out and I just started up my apex again and I’m missing a lot of legend points, I’m not sure how many I had but it was definitely in the 10s of thousands pls help 

Message 9 of 13 (1,500 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David hello I have the same problem I am level 450 and I find myself with 7k token when I should have more than 50k I stopped the game for a while and when I came back I had almost nothing left
Message 10 of 13 (1,037 Views)