Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loba Heiroloom Screen Shake

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? iKarcasmic
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Loba
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not a specific area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Coming back up from a sliding or a crouching animation
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Before I used lobas heirloom
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/2/23 GTM
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My screen shakes when lobas heirlooms goes back to the running animation.
What should be happening instead? No screen shakes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Slide with lobas heirloom then start running again it will look like you've fallen from a height

It seems like it's a frame that causes this to happen because when I inspect it to cancel the animation my screen doesn't shake.

Message 1 of 11 (1,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Loba Heiroloom Screen Shake

Community Manager
@Swift_Julian,

I'll let some folk know! I tested it a bit on my side, and it looks like Loba's the only one affected. Cheers for the report! Standard smile If you find any more weirdness, don't hesitate to reach out again!

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (1,252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Swift_Julian,

Would it be possible to share a video of what exactly you mean? I quickly tested it myself (Admittedly on PC), and I don't seem to be able to recreate what you're describing. Does it happen on flat ground, an incline, etc? Any information you could share would be handy!

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 11 (1,326 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi thank you for responding I can't post it on here because of this size but I've posted it on YouTube it's a 30 second clip of me showing my problem and also showing Watsons Heiroloom for the comparison.      https://youtube.com/@itzjulianr9857

Message 3 of 11 (1,296 Views)

Community Manager
@Swift_Julian,

Ah, I think I see what you mean now! It's the little shake that happens when you start running again, right?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 11 (1,286 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes😁

Message 5 of 11 (1,274 Views)

Community Manager
@Swift_Julian,

I'll let some folk know! I tested it a bit on my side, and it looks like Loba's the only one affected. Cheers for the report! Standard smile If you find any more weirdness, don't hesitate to reach out again!

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,253 Views)

Community Manager
@Swift_Julian,

Back with a little update already! Looks like heirloom shaking is being looked at. Seems there's more instances than we've been able to test between the two of us, but the investigation is active and ongoing.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 7 of 11 (1,216 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_QueenBee Hi has there been any further updates? Ive also noticed that the shake is worse when I jump from a height similar from falling from a building. I can cancel this by inspecting it cancel an animation. So I think it's a frame in the animation! Any information would be very appreciated 😁
Message 8 of 11 (1,012 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 9 of 11 (855 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Swift_Julian,

From what I can tell it's still being looked into, and I unfortunately don't have anything I can share beyond that right now. I appreciate you helping with extra context and info though, hopefully I'll have an update for you soon.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 10 of 11 (714 Views)