I got 4084 damage and I wasn’t given a badge

by Pewecoin6000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got 4084 damage and I wasn’t given a badge

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i had finished a match as vantage and I got 4084

• damage and I went back to the lobby and it said my highest damage was 1.7 and that I had got 14 kills with zero damage 
Message 1 of 21 (3,889 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got 4084 damage and I wasn’t given a badge

Community Manager
That's a very strange one alright. It also doesn't seem to want to give you your time and damage XP.

It's unlikely we'll be able to grant the badge - it's not something we have tools for- but the XP screen might hint at what happened here.

By any chance do you happen to have a clip of the end of the match, including the summary screens? If you run the networking info panel, be sure to include some gameplay towards the end of the match as it'll show an ID number we can use.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (3,831 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
That's a very strange one alright. It also doesn't seem to want to give you your time and damage XP.

It's unlikely we'll be able to grant the badge - it's not something we have tools for- but the XP screen might hint at what happened here.

By any chance do you happen to have a clip of the end of the match, including the summary screens? If you run the networking info panel, be sure to include some gameplay towards the end of the match as it'll show an ID number we can use.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 21 (3,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David No i didn’t clip it sadly, I was just wondering about the badge, thanks for responding.
Message 3 of 21 (3,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue when I got 2.6k and it didn’t give me the badge and when I checked the match results it said I had 0 damage and 0 playtime.

Message 4 of 21 (3,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had a similar issue and clipped it a few moments ago, on Xbox if that helps

Message 5 of 21 (3,550 Views)

★ Novice
@Nxsa Me too I have this problem, I got 26 kills and 3990 damage on wraith but I didn't get my badges...
Message 6 of 21 (3,451 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had a similar issue around a week ago. I had a 2000 damage game with Caustic and 5 kills, 3 assists. Me and my buddy won the game in the end, and unfortunately i didn’t clip the match or end game stats because i wanted to see the badge, but there was nothing. Best game I’ve ever played and i have nothing to show for it besides screenshots that MIGHT help. Now im not an apex predator by any means and this was my first 2k game, so if there’s anything that can be done i would greatly appreciate the support.

Message 7 of 21 (3,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the same boat as you dropped 19 kill 3755 damage game and sadly never received the badge. 

Message 8 of 21 (3,185 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. What would be the most useful would be if folks can get a clip that shows the entire match from the dropship, then finishing and showing the badge not earned. I know that's quite specific and trickier to get than some screenshots, but hopefully it's something someone can get. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 21 (3,131 Views)

★★ Novice

I got a 20 kill game on ash but didnt count it says my highest is 17

Message 10 of 21 (3,000 Views)