[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1650 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ReynAkari
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? None
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby, Loadout, Badge of Legends
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. None
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.08.22 09:39
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was diamond last season in split 2, instead giving me the diamond badge, they giving me the gold badge (i still got the trail tho)
What should be happening instead? I should got the diamond badge by the highest rank default
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check your legends, loadout, and badge

Anyone got their diamond badge?
i didn't get mine even tho i was diamond in the last split season 13 ago
Need help :3

Message 1 of 3 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I didn't get the right ranked season badge, even tho it should have be diamo

Community Manager
Hey, while we've had a lot of reports of this, fortunately a client restart seems to help for most folks getting this on the Season 14 start
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (647 Views)

All Replies

Re: I didn't get the right ranked season badge, even tho it should have be diamo

Community Manager
Hey, while we've had a lot of reports of this, fortunately a client restart seems to help for most folks getting this on the Season 14 start
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hit diamond didn’t get badge got trail but it says ure peak rank right I hit masters and demoted to d1 and then all the way to d4 but why  am I only getting diamond trail instead of masters 

Message 3 of 3 (608 Views)