Accepted Solution

I CANT GET MY APEX COINS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dawn attack
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Idk
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? None
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. None
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. None
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Yesterday and the day before
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t give me my apex coins
What should be happening instead? Giving me my apex coins
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fixing your servers and respect your community

Can’t get my apex coins 

Edited by EA_Neil. Please watch the choice of words.

Message 1 of 17 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I CANT GET MY APEX COINS

Community Manager (retired)
@Carguy753,

I'm afraid you will indeed need access to the email that's on your EA account for us to check the account and make any account changes as we need to know you are the owner of the account.

- EA_Neil

Neil.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 17 (817 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Carguy753 ,

Sorry to hear you ran into some problems with Apex Coins. To see how I can help you best, can you let us know if this is a purchase you did not receive or if you ran into another issue with Apex Coins? Did you already contact us on EA Help to get this looked into?

Please do mind the choice of words and we'll do our best to help you.

- EA_Neil

Neil.png
Message 2 of 17 (667 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Neil Yes I did the people I spoke to were awesome but I still couldn’t Frown
Message 3 of 17 (645 Views)

Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid we can't issue nor check them over the forum but I was wondering if this was done over mail or chat?

Where did you get stuck and were you asked to provide them a proof of purchase and did you send them the right proof of purchase as explained on here  under Xbox? (Make sure all screenshots are from a computer and not a mobile phone screenshot).

Please do not post them here but if you did not collect them yet or used your phone I'd like to recommend you to redo them as explained on the article and reach out by chat instead of mail if you mailed them before so you can get it addressed right away!

- EA_Neil

Neil.png
Message 4 of 17 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Neil Oh I’m sorry I do not have a computer. I have to do it on phone does that mean I won’t get my apex coins I tried everything.
Message 5 of 17 (634 Views)

@Carguy753,

I'm afraid we can't allow the screenshots off a phone as it often does not show all information on one screen. It might be worth asking if you know somebody with a tablet (one that's big enough to show all information), a laptop or PC to get the screenshots we need to get these coins added as soon as possible.

An alternative could be, I can't guarantee this will be accepted, but worth trying if you don't have access to any of the above is to load the required pages up on your web browser on the console and make photo's of them and send those in. Do keep in mind these might be declined and make sure they are as readable and high quality as can be so everything is clear.

- EA_Neil
Neil.png
Message 6 of 17 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Neil I’ve done that now where Do I send it
Message 7 of 17 (618 Views)

@Carguy753 ,

Please get in contact with us via help.ea.com by selecting contact us in the top. You can also use the following link to get a reason selected right away for you.

Select chat as method of contact and attach the files there before selecting request live chat. Once on chat explain you are missing Apex Coins and bought them more than 24 hours ago and have attached the proof of purchase.

- EA_Neil

Neil.png
Message 8 of 17 (614 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Neil I’m very sorry it won’t come up with live chat
Message 9 of 17 (612 Views)

Hey @Carguy753,

Can you try either of the following as possible workaround to make chat appear?

1. Select the American flag as country in the top right (it's okay if you do not live there)
2. Log out of your account before selecting the above link and put in a different email in when asked for your name and email

- EA_Neil
Neil.png
Message 10 of 17 (610 Views)