Game Crashes On Fresh Install Of Windows

by SirDiabutis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashes On Fresh Install Of Windows

★ Novice

Just did a fresh install of windows 11 and downloaded apex. Current GPU is a RTX 3070. Attached is a picture of what it looks like before it crashes 

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Crashes On Fresh Install Of Windows

Community Manager
@SirDiabutis That definitely looks like a card or driver issue.
I'm assuming that the W11 install comes with a full clean reinstall of all GPU drivers.

If not, that would be the next step, you may even wish to employ tools like DDU to make sure old drivers are fully removed.

If you have already taken this step, then I think you'd want to reach out to your GPU's support.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@SirDiabutis That definitely looks like a card or driver issue.
I'm assuming that the W11 install comes with a full clean reinstall of all GPU drivers.

If not, that would be the next step, you may even wish to employ tools like DDU to make sure old drivers are fully removed.

If you have already taken this step, then I think you'd want to reach out to your GPU's support.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

★ Novice

Alright so here is the problem with that. I have also tried this on a Intel Arc a770 and it also does not work. When I was using the Intel Arc I could play the game for 10-15 minutes before it crashes but with this card I cannot play the game at all. I will try DDU again though 

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)