Original Post

Accepted Solution

Consistent Crashing

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ZaethenKillJoy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.23.21
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My game freezes or disconnects loading into the match and it happens every 3 games or less.
What should be happening instead? Loading me into the game like norm
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game. It happens in Arenas and in BR.

Every since the Evolution event, my game crashes randomly, freezes up and disconnects constantly. The supposed update patch didn't fix the problem at all. Keep in mind, my game ran smoothly before the Evolution Event. Today is been happening after 2 or 3 games. My first time loading into Arenas today, it happened immediately. I'm immensely frustrated and don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 6 (952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Consistent Crashing

Community Manager

Hey @vizatta

Thank you for the report. We're looking into the crashing issues that players have been seeing. Thanks for bearing with us while we're investigating. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (907 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @vizatta

Thank you for the report. We're looking into the crashing issues that players have been seeing. Thanks for bearing with us while we're investigating. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for getting back to me. I'll manage until the issue is resolved, I just wasn't sure if it was a console problem or a server problem. 

Message 3 of 6 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent This keeps happening to me too. It's to the point where it completely freezes after picking a legend. I have to completely close the game and reopen it. If I try to wait it out, it just stays frozen. I waited 40+ minutes once just to see if anything would happen. Nothing did. What's also sucks is that I get penalized on ranked because they claim I backed out. It's annoying. Please fix as soon as you can. I'm a day one player and love this game
Message 4 of 6 (701 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Jlermajr

I know it's definitely frustrating to deal with something like that. We're still working on getting it fixed. It was added to the Apex Tracker a while ago, so that would be a good place to watch for updates. 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 6 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent My game has being doing the same thing, but sometimes instead of crashing at the start my packet loss is is 20-30%, and if i dont crash at the start i will sometimes randomly crash during the game. But this only started happening after the monsters within event to me.

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)