Banned for no reason...

by MNightR32

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason...

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello!

So I've recently installed Apex Legends (from steam) after a long time, and all my stats are 0 (meaning I'm a new player) and still on training mode.

The moment I click on play the game loads for a while and says that I'm banned.

After looking for various fixes on the internet, I've checked my ban history on my EA account and it says there's are no bans.

I'm not sure why is this happening, I never played Apex when I had a low end pc and after getting a new one that supports and runs Apex smoothly, it says I'm banned.

Please do fix this, it's a misunderstanding and I never faced this issue in other games on other platforms.

Also the contact support isn't working, so anyone from the EA team please consider this and unban me.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (1,031 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason...

Community Manager

Hey @MNightR32,

We're unfortunately not able to help with bans on the forums. I recommend that you submit a webform to our terms of service team via the steps in this article, they can help you further.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (999 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @MNightR32,

We're unfortunately not able to help with bans on the forums. I recommend that you submit a webform to our terms of service team via the steps in this article, they can help you further.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 5 (1,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply, but this is the same answer I've gotten from other users facing this problem.

And when I click on 'Contact Us' it takes us to a page saying 'Someone Call Tech Support' and that doesn't help me at all.

If possible, could you give me an email address so I can directly mail to the ToS team to clear this issue?

Thank you again!

Edit: Alright, I've managed to contact EA support and gave my detailed information about the issue, hopefully they'll consider and I'll be able to start playing the game.

Message 3 of 5 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There is bug In EA anti-cheat system, Un-expected Ban is aplied. After that no account can be logged in on that PC. It will get instant BAN!

Message 4 of 5 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MNightR32 

Welcome to the forum.

Is the new PC a brand spanking new PC or did you purchase a used new PC?

I will provide follow-up info after you have answered this question.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 5 of 5 (593 Views)