Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen, again..

by Nordis999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen, again..

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sypox95
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Loading screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. .
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I've been playing since launch
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.05.19 23:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck on loading screen. Can't even get to the main menu. This happens every time I start the game. Before I can click the "Continue"-button. I've tried every single fix I could find in the forums, the latest post on this issue was back in February. It seems there is something else causing the bug this time. I traced my log and found the link which was suppose to get me to "Link your steam account". But that website didnt work anymore. I've just installed another SSD Hard drive, could this be the problem?
What should be happening instead? .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 17 (2,749 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen, again..

★★ Novice

FIXED! Updated to the latest firmware. Thank you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 17 (2,695 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Nordis999 

Have you tried manually changing the DNS server? Let us know if this solution helps out: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legends-Stuck-on-the-loading-screen/m-p/7807249/high...

Also, does your router have the latest firmware update (log into your router admin settings) and does your Windows PC profile have any special characters (non-English) in it? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 17 (2,714 Views)

★★ Novice

FIXED! Updated to the latest firmware. Thank you Standard smile

Message 3 of 17 (2,696 Views)

★ Novice
@Nordis999 This also happens to me in my ps4, i can’t access the main menu and It is stuck at the loading screen. It says “unable to connect to ea servers”.
Message 4 of 17 (2,410 Views)

Community Manager

@mashme05 

Have you tried changing the DNS as mentioned above, flushing it, updated the router firmware, or attempted these connection troubleshooting steps yet?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 17 (2,404 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Been having the same issue as OP since the legendary hunt patch. It used to help if I switched the primary window to something other than Apex while it was loading, but not anymore. I tried manually changing DNS server, my router has the latest firmware, and there aren't any special characters in my Windows PC Profile. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Message 6 of 17 (2,392 Views)

Community Manager

@ChillDawgMax 

Can you attach a DxDiag and have you tried reinstalling? Strange as it sounds, but does it work if you unplug the extra monitors if you use more than one?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 17 (2,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Haven't tried reinstalling. I moved the game from one SSD to the other at one point, but didn't uninstall and reinstall. Will try uninstalling. I only use one monitor.

I should clarify, my game doesn't even make it to the loading screen 9 times out of 10. I usually freeze before the EA Respawn logo pops up.

Message 8 of 17 (2,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Reinstalling didn't help. Still freezing on the way to the loading screen. Does seem that making another window the primary window helps again now. I've attached my most recent apexcrash.txt file.

Message 9 of 17 (2,326 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Unfortunately, I just tried and nothing works. Any other suggestions? If not, thanks anyways!
Message 10 of 17 (2,053 Views)