Apex Coins not showing up on my account after 24 hours.

by icecold3k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Coins not showing up on my account after 24 hours.

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? IceCold3k
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Purchasing Apex Coins
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10000
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.02.2020 05:00pm CST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I purchase Apex Coins, they never appear on my account, even after 24 hours. This happens every single time I have tried to purchase Apex Coins through the in game store and whenever I try to insert a code I purchased from Best Buy.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving Apex Coins to my account instantly
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account. For some reason, my email is not connected to my Gamertag and EA account properly.,

I purchase Apex Coins through the in game store.

My credit card is charged.

I get a message saying I have purchased the coins and they are now on my account.

I look at the top right of my screen and the coins are not there.

I wait 24 hours.

No coins show up.

I contact EA help and show them my proof of purchase and only then do the coins show up a little later.

Message 1 of 10 (1,261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Coins not showing up on my account after 24 hours.

★★★ Novice

I reached out to EA Help for assistance and they said they couldn't help because they could not verify my proof of purchase since I bought the codes at Best Buy.

So, I went to Microsoft Help Chat and a nice lady by the name of Catherine drew up an email to show that my digital code was accepted on their end. Now, I have to take that confirmation email from Microsoft and show it to EA Help. That should be enough proof of purchase, according to Microsoft. 

So, I am in the middle of doing that now. Hopefully it works. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,217 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @icecold3k

You did reach out to the EA Help team and get the coins added to your account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reached out to EA Help for assistance and they said they couldn't help because they could not verify my proof of purchase since I bought the codes at Best Buy.

So, I went to Microsoft Help Chat and a nice lady by the name of Catherine drew up an email to show that my digital code was accepted on their end. Now, I have to take that confirmation email from Microsoft and show it to EA Help. That should be enough proof of purchase, according to Microsoft. 

So, I am in the middle of doing that now. Hopefully it works. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im currently having the same issue an idk how to show proof of purchase an ive sent ss of my bank an xbox purchase history an im trying to figure out how to prove it because i spend 120$ an i should have 13400 apex coins but i still only have 25 coins on my account. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,113 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @9bc8muj71rup

The EA Help team usually asks for some specific screenshots. You can find more information on what they're looking for over at the EA Help website. Look for the section on that article that says Digital Console Purchases, and then you should see the Xbox steps below that. 

If you're able to get those screenshots please send them to the EA Help team, and they can go from there. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 10 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't where to reach the ea help team so I can get my apex coins as I have proof of purchase and my card was charged 

Message 6 of 10 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, It did!

I was able to provide the email screenshot and the other screenshots they asked for Confused (again) and got my coins!

My gears are ground at the fact this has been my 13th time doing this whole dance of having to prove I purchased the coins to a EA rep to have them show up on my account. 

The ONLY reason I would do it again is because the number 13 is unlucky in some countries, but thats just superstition. right? RIGHT?! Standard smile

Message 7 of 10 (1,051 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @just_a_alicat

You can find more information on how to create a case with EA Help over at the EA Help website. The team also works on Twitter and Facebook if you'd rather speak with them on one of those sites instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Novice

How did you purchase the points?

Im sorry to hear. Ive had problems with coins since the Season 2 and have had 23 cases opened and closed. Let me see if I can help.

Message 9 of 10 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

go to help.ea.com and make a case. Make sure you can choose to speak with a live agent as that is best way. Email never works. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,017 Views)