Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Views Posted
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am trying to play C&C Generals Zero Hour, but everytime I start it, it gets stuck on a black scre...
2823 August 2013
I was trying to reinstall this game on my Laptop. And when the install got to the CD key part i rea...
1757 April 2013
When is EA going to patch or update or whatever C&C Generals and Zero Hour to work on Windows 8/Win...
1757 January 2014
Microsoft update breaks Safedisc games on Windows Vista, 7 and 8 hxxp://www.ghacks.net/2015/09/24/...
1735 September 2015
Hello Support experts. I and my friend trying to play Red Alert 3 Lan game. We both have bought se...
1639 August 2013
Hi can someone please help me explain how thes work. I am trying but it is very confusing the more ...
1610 August 2013
Good day, Team EA!   I just bought your Command and Conquer - The Ultimate Collection and would w...
1368 April 2013
I typed the serial number and enter the game,there is several updates.But the game created a virtual...
1220 September 2013
me and my friend have two copies of the red alert 3 cd/game but whe we play lan it says error cd ke...
1199 January 2014
I received a message after re-installing Red Alert 3:   The game can not start   For security r...
1066 April 2013
With a little help I got Red Alert 2 to play at full screen, yuri's revenge is still that small box...
926 March 2013
Hi,   I need to play the Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars in 1366x768 resolution. I have a 1080p T...
847 September 2014
I have only gotten Zero Hour to work once, while Generals has has never started up.  Ive had the ga...
836 February 2014
This is a topic with new unread messages 830 July 2014
I entered my code on origin but when game is started. it want to re-enter code then i entered but i...
825 April 2013
So I've been saving a copy of Command and Conquer: The First Decade for a few years waiting till I ...
802 August 2013
What do the AI personalities stand for in skirmish mode? For ex. If I choose an allied opponent I ge...
757 March 2013
can i possibly zoom out some more the screen of my c&c generals zero hour?any help would be appreci...
756 October 2013
i have the game red alert 3 in russian i want it to be in english i downloaded an english language ...
752 April 2013
As the subject would imply, I just bought the Ultimate Collection on Origin, downloaded a few of my...
703 September 2013