Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xgameaddiicted

simcity the update taking forever

MY GOD EA WT*

i update the game and it stoped at 22% for a day

ea when you want to do something do it GOOD or dont do it.

and sorry about my english :smileyhappy: 

Keeper
tbrandys

Re: simcity the update taking forever

Exactly, I started to update and its been probably 20 minutes and I am STILL at 3%... that is freaking bullcrap, it should not take this long!!

Keeper
demonking10000

same here, it doesnt even go past 5% for me...nor does it connect to any servers even though the simcity website says they are all up and running

Keeper
k8k8tk8

Same here. I've had the update downloading for two hours now and it's stuck on 10%. This ALWAYS happens when I try to play. Since purchasing the game a couple months ago, I've only been able to play it once and that was after leaving it to download overnight. This is crap! We pay good money for a product and can't even access it??? Someone needs to fix this ASAP. I won't be making any further purchases from EA until they get their sh*t together.

Sentinel
himalaka

I bought simcity yesterday and im already thinking weather i made a wrong decision, its been almost a day and the update 7.0 is still on 30%

Keeper
nuke702

Same here its constantly saying processing large file please wait . Every like 15 minutes it updates by 15%. At this rate it will be like a week before I can play!:smileymad:

Keeper
gabrielbadali

Mine gets all the way done then i get "ERROR CODE SMCY-9: SimCity failed data validation. Please retry or see the customer support link for help." I honestly am sick and tired of EA too. I have had so many problems with them and you cant even call them if you need to, you have to sit in a stupid chat room. I dont plan on doing that so either they better fix it or I am never buying a single product from them ever again

Keeper
alpha00012

I've had to uninstall & reinstall which takes long enough, now this update?! I've been here for hours, what is it that needs updating exactly? especially when its a struggle to get into the game at all

Keeper
alpha00012

and after however many hours, got an error message, tried again, got another error message

Keeper
danield123dd

Same Here. I've managed to get it to mave along a bit by disconnecting and then reconnecting after a few minutes to the internet. Annoying, but I have found that this worked for me. :smileyhappy: