Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
68pytepyte68

Incorrect Login information. Please check your credentials and try again.

Hello,

I just purchased the new SimCity. Ive installed the game but when I try to play, an alert notice pops up saying 'Incorrect login information. Please check your credentials and try again.' It gives me the option to retry (which does nothing) or cancel (which closes the game). Ive reset my password and still getting the alert notice. Please help.

Thanks,

Pierre  

Keeper
Calvino_57

Re: Incorrect Login information. Please check your credentials and try again.

Same issue.  When I login to Origin it tells me this account is logged into a different computer. I get nervous and change my password and security question.  Since then I get this error in SimCity.  I still get the "different computer" problem, but Origin is letting me log in.

Lookout
thavleifrim

Same issue here. if only there was some sort of system where a game could be played while offline. what a revolution that would be.

Lookout
blubiblub1990

Sounds similar to my problem but not the same

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Updater/No-product-Code-in-Origin-WTF/td-p/629380/jump-to/first-unread-mess...

will have to wait some time till they fix that... ea...

Keeper
cavethug1

Man am I glad I spent $80 on the digital delux edition or what? I've been able to play about 1/4 of the time I've wanted to. I swear to god, I LOVE how good the customer service is. 

I'm a chef, if I got away with what these guys are doing, I'd take your money before your meal, serve you whatever I felt like and it would be cooked or raw, depending on whither or not I felt like actually serving you a finished product. 

Remember, with game developers you don't pay for a finished product, you pay for something partially finished. It's like buying a car with only 3 wheels. It might run for a while, but not as good as the one who's company actually put the time into it to make sure it had all four tires on it before it went to the dealership. 

And as long as we pay for crap like this, they'll just keep giving it to us.

Lookout
thavleifrim

bad analogy, there are 3 wheeled cars that work better than this game.

Keeper
fezfantastico

I have the same problem, yesterday the game was working, then I changed my password and this message appeared, then I changed my password again and now it wont even launch

Lookout
thavleifrim

I fixed this issue by re-installing the game, not the best fix but a working one.

Sentinel
ondiej

Download another 12gig to probably find it not working again ? sorry but I dont have a ridiculous amount of bandwidth to be re-downloading the whole game over and over again.

Keeper
yummypuppy

[ Edited ]

Same as this guy:

"Same issue.  When I login to Origin it tells me this account is logged into a different computer. I get nervous and change my password and security question.  Since then I get this error in SimCity.  I still get the "different computer" problem, but Origin is letting me log in."

Re-Downloading did not work for me. I'm waiting for Origin help chat and I'll give them a piece of my mind.

Getting REALLY sick and tired of all this crap.