Re: Unravel windowed mode

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel windowed mode

★ Novice

I buy Unravel few days ago .game always starts in fullscren  i not founded settings folder geforce experience not support this game please help launch commands and alt+enter not works

Message 1 of 4 (6,737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Unfortunately, Unravel doesn't have a windowed mode.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (7,663 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Unfortunately, Unravel doesn't have a windowed mode.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (7,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What a joke. Wish I'd knew that before buying. That's something unexpected really and the first game unabled to run windowed I've seen on my +20 years of gaming. I'd understand the desing decision if you can choose the display you want to use for the game, but no. Well played.

Is there a refund option?

Message 3 of 4 (6,239 Views)

Hero

Yes, You can use the Great Game Guarantee to return: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (6,227 Views)