Can't move past chapter One

by billw328

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't move past chapter One

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased and downloaded Unravel from Amazon and loaded it on my PS4. I have been through level one about five times, collecting the 5 secrets. Ater getting tossed out of the barn and returning to the house and placing the secrets and the lollipop thingy I am ready for chapter two. But I restart on the porch and go into level 1 again. I have gone through level one again and same results. Can't get to chapter 1. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4 (5,725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't move past chapter One

Hero

Walk further and find the second picture for the next level. Each level has a picture you need to stand in front. The main menu is basically a level as well where you go from level to level.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,690 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Walk further and find the second picture for the next level. Each level has a picture you need to stand in front. The main menu is basically a level as well where you go from level to level.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (6,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup that did it!

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (5,712 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Enjoy the game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (5,705 Views)