Re: Transfer account

by radaldk

Original Post

Transfer account

★★ Novice
I have never used this account for anything, and for some reason it's linked to my PS account, which is a pain in my * right now, as I have now used more than 2 straight, trying to locate my problem, but I'll just stick to saying that this is really typical of EA. I'm just an ordinary person, not a damn diplomat, or President of the United States, so why are you so over-overprotective? Jeez.
I want this account deleted, and then I would like to have my mail ( [edit: email address removed] ) linked to my PSN ID with the same mail ( [edit: email address removed] )
Why does that have to be so hard, and literally take hours to do?
When prompted in UFC to change my mail, of course it says that my regular account is occupied. Why don't I have the option to LOG IN instead of SIGNING UP?!
No wonder everyone hates EA. Still a wonder why we keep buying your feces...
Message 1 of 4 (1,409 Views)

★★ Novice
2 hours straight * I've been going on since 3:15, and now it's 5:34. Nice sunrise tho.
Message 2 of 4 (1,405 Views)

★★ Novice
Great, now it edits out my email.
EA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME? A SAMPLE OF MY BLOOD, URINE OR LUNG TISSUE?
Message 3 of 4 (1,404 Views)

★★ Novice
If you are wondering about why I'm writing on this forum, it is because I am not a US -or Canadian citizen, so I can't contact support.
Message 4 of 4 (1,400 Views)