Re: ON MY FIRE FOX ON THE EA SPORTS GAMEFACE SITE IT SAYS ERROR COMMINICATING WI

by EA_Barry

Original Post

ON MY FIRE FOX ON THE EA SPORTS GAMEFACE SITE IT SAYS ERROR COMMINICATING WITH

★ Novice

please help my gameface loads on firefox but it says error with the server and it wont let me DELETE MY GAMFACE OR EDIT IT

Message 1 of 6 (861 Views)

Re: ON MY FIRE FOX ON THE EA SPORTS GAMEFACE SITE IT SAYS ERROR COMMINICATING WITH

Community Manager

@Taquan92

Does your system meet the following requirements:

Are your images withing the following parameters:

• Minimum size: 480 by 480 px
  • Maximum size: 4096 by 4096 px
  • Format: JPEG or PNG
  • Maximum file size: 10 MB
barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (835 Views)

Re: ON MY FIRE FOX ON THE EA SPORTS GAMEFACE SITE IT SAYS ERROR COMMINICATING WI

★ Novice

yes my computer meets all the requirments

Message 3 of 6 (828 Views)

Community Manager

@Taquan92

In the past I have seen that error message but just left it there for a while and it did successfully generate my Gameface. Try performing all the steps normally and let it run in the background regardless of the presence of any error. Give it up to half an hour.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (819 Views)

★ Novice
i did that and nothing happend it still shows my old gameface and it wont let me edit it or erase it still
Message 5 of 6 (812 Views)

Community Manager

@Taquan92

All I can suggest is either trying the process from another computer or contacting an Advisor to see if they can delete the current Gameface for you.

If you do not have access to another computer then if required you can click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (809 Views)