EA Sports UFC Gameface

by WhiteMexicanman

Original Post

Re: EA Sports UFC Gameface

★★★ Newbie

I am getting this message too. I have been trying for 4 days to import my gameface, but every time it fails and gives the message "Your download has failed. Please try downloading your Game Face later." This is extremely frustruating, when I can barely even customize my fighter's facial features to begin with. Now I can't even make one using my game face.

Message 11 of 41 (4,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just got the game my origin account is linked to my ps4. Still getting fsiled gameface message plz help
Message 12 of 41 (4,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here? Is this being worked on?

Message 13 of 41 (4,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happening to me. xbox one. failed try again later. getting old

Message 14 of 41 (4,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is this being worked on?

Message 15 of 41 (4,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still not working. It has been over a week. I read the post where you stated that the problem was fixed and apparently it has not been resolved. This was one of the biggest selling points on the game (UFC). Help?

Message 16 of 41 (4,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still not working and deleted fighters keep reappearing when the system is restarted.

Message 17 of 41 (4,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying since the release. still have not been able to upload my game face. at first it would just say "your download has failed. please try downloading your game face later" and recently its showing a loading message saying import game face, then goes directly back to the failed download message.

I don't understand what the problem is. its getting very frustrating!Confusedmileymad:

Message 18 of 41 (4,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this issue also. It would be nice to use the game to its fullest
Message 19 of 41 (4,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea yoi all need to fix this gameface problem. I refuse to start career mode until you all fix it
Message 20 of 41 (4,631 Views)