UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

by superboer1986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

★★★ Newbie

I am playing UFC on my mobile device. I finished at rank 2 in the latest season but havent received my reward?

Message 1 of 42 (3,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

EA DICE Team

Hi @superboer1986,

If you think your missing rewards then please create an in-game ticket so our support team can have a look for you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 42 (3,629 Views)

All Replies

Re: UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

EA DICE Team

Hi @superboer1986,

If you think your missing rewards then please create an in-game ticket so our support team can have a look for you.

Message 2 of 42 (3,630 Views)

My h2h season 6 rank 4 rewards are missing!

★★★ Newbie
My ufc mobile h2h season 6 rank 4 rewards are missing. When I press the open button then just come out nothing. I try to contact customer care but they explain to me h2h event run by studio team, not under their control. They suggest me to post my case to the forum so that developer can direct contact me and solve this issue. But after I post my case to forum, nobody can help me...so what to do???
Message 3 of 42 (2,986 Views)

H2H season reward no 6 and matt hughes missing

★★★★★ Newbie
What is this i completed the H2H event and reach 72000pointd but you guys send me email sayimg matt hughes but i open nothing is there. Fix it please and give me that fighter why should i play if you guys arent giving the reward
Message 4 of 42 (3,139 Views)

Re: My h2h season 6 rank 4 rewards are missing!

★★★★★ Newbie
6th rank i didnt get bit 4 igot but after 72000 points i didnt get matt hughes i send mail also but EA sports arent helping.
Message 5 of 42 (2,947 Views)

Re: H2H season reward no 6 and matt hughes missing

★★★★★ Novice

You don't need have 72k points.  Enough to finish the season in first rank (57k points). You will receive Matt Hughes after the season end. Season will end in 3 days.

Message 6 of 42 (3,128 Views)

Re: H2H season reward no 6 and matt hughes missing

★★★ Newbie

Now the season is over and I have not received any message with my rank 1 reward.  What's going on? 

Message 7 of 42 (3,093 Views)

UFC no rank 1 h2h or live event reward

★★ Novice
After completing this h2h season and remaining rank 1, I have not yet received the Rank 1 reward.
Also, after completing the Live Event, that ended at the same time, I have not found my reward in my mailbox after completion.

Should I have more patience or is it bugged?
Message 8 of 42 (2,984 Views)

Re: UFC no rank 1 h2h or live event reward

This is Need For Speed No Limits Answer HQ. No one can help you with your UFC problem here.

You should ask this in UFC Answer HQ instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 42 (2,972 Views)

Re: UFC no rank 1 h2h or live event reward

Community Manager

@TheRealJony@Pwiceluzz

Thread moved.

barry.png
Message 10 of 42 (2,960 Views)