gameface problem

by Kpl-KolurKlenser

Original Post

gameface problem

★★★ Novice

when i make game face it works until i get to set facial avatar the picture doesn't centre over my face and i can't place the markers where they need to go it only shows the top left corner of my head

Message 1 of 30 (25,518 Views)

Re: gameface problem

★★★★ Newbie
It won't let me download my game face it says error try again later and I click on the link of if eapsorts game face and it says sorry well fixing it and to make your experience better try again later so what should i do
Message 2 of 30 (25,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same exact problem. It just shows the top left corner of my face. I haven't been playing UFC because I want to upload my Game Face first. You can't move the image or zoom out either on the Position Facial Markers screen. Someone help us out.

Message 3 of 30 (25,413 Views)

Community Manager

@ShelShoryuken@Kpl-KolurKlenser@futureofmma21

The current zoom issue with Game Face may be related to your monitor, try using another monitor if possible.

If this is not possible then you will need to wait until we have this bug squashed, which we are currently in the process of doing.

barry.png
Message 4 of 30 (25,402 Views)

★★★ Novice

The grid will not move for me please help !!!

Message 5 of 30 (24,822 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you please help

Message 6 of 30 (24,819 Views)

Community Manager

@BanterBroCarson

Do you mean the green facial markers?

barry.png
Message 7 of 30 (24,809 Views)

★★★ Novice

No I mean the white grids I try to move them and it won't work

Message 8 of 30 (24,798 Views)

Community Manager

@BanterBroCarson

Step 3 of 5 may not function correctly, just skip past it as there is some leeway with the facial markers at step 4. If you cannot move the markers at step 4 enough then crop your image so your face is more centered and retry.

barry.png
Message 9 of 30 (24,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem

Message 10 of 30 (24,272 Views)