gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

by AlphaF3male1

Original Post

Re: gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue here although after a few attempts it generates a random face that doesn't look like my images 

here's a link to my post:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-Face-doesn-t-Create-A-Face-Based-Of-my-Images/m-p/621...

Message 11 of 63 (14,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem is YOUR website

Message 12 of 63 (13,992 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is EA. Just called EA for help. they helped untill they see no solution and just said it is a minority so they probably wont fix it... so EA: take your games and put them in your ***. you are making this option available for everyone, and now, still after many years the problem still isnt fixed. you guys are pathetic. I really hope you will go broke. 

Message 13 of 63 (13,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was uploading on a mac and couldnt get it to work.  Moved over to try the gameface upload on my PC and it worked first time.  Its an issue with browser zooming on the mac it seems.

Message 14 of 63 (13,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I seem to be experiencing the same issues. I have scanned my face and the 3D has been generated, then chosen my skin colour and when I click on the upload it just says: Upload failed please try again.

I have tried this over the last two days with no joy. Please can you help?
Message 15 of 63 (13,760 Views)

★ Novice

As of right now I still have the same problem I've tried it in every possible browser.

Message 16 of 63 (13,732 Views)

★★★ Novice

My name is Jacky Alvo and my email address is [[edit: email address removed]] I have tried to create a game face, I have signed in with my account, uploaded my photos, changed the pointers on screen so that they line up correctly etc. When I select create game face the website attempts to load my game and then goes ERROR. How can I resolve this problem? All my system specifications match requirements.  Please help me!, please

Thks!

Message 17 of 63 (13,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone found a solution for this?! Still having the same error message and issue
Please help
Message 18 of 63 (13,331 Views)

★ Novice

Me too :/

Message 19 of 63 (13,106 Views)

★ Novice

mee too. when i go to the gameface site it says error 500 internal server error. it also does this when i go to the ufc 3 page on ea

Message 20 of 63 (13,086 Views)