Re: Unable to connect to EA servers in UFC 2

by Keyvay

Original Post

★★ Novice

I have the same problem it says "waiting to transition to game, then fails and says "The session Failed to load. Please try again." GAMERTAG : Dx2xthexp. I tried uninstalling the game an reinstalling, still having the issue. Been going on since early March 2017. Did all the troubleshooting steps found around these forums and nothing. Please have a look into this as I was a avid player on UFC2. Played since launch and have very little issues, now ranked, ultimate team, and quickplay dont work at all. I only play this online and this game is now dead to me until this gets fixed.

Message 41 of 47 (3,118 Views)

★★ Novice
So, funny story. I posted the above reply, reinstalled the game, and it worked for one night. Now, back to the same thing. I'll shut down my router and xbox, hard boot everything and I still cannot play online. Time to uninstall this a make room for a game that actually works.
Message 42 of 47 (3,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't get fights in ultimate team and internet is working fine my gamertag is Arroganthawk13
Message 43 of 47 (3,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got 3 fighters in ultimate team, and when I try to fight using one of them i get the notification about servers being too busy. Nevertheless it doesn't happen when I use the other 2 fighters, so I doubt that its really servers problem. My gamertag is jrwsrpc

Message 44 of 47 (2,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the exact same problem on PS4, over the last 2-3 days. One of my ultimate team fighters is refusing to connect while the rest can. Gamertag: Keyvay13

Message 45 of 47 (2,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue wont connect only on UFC 2 ....gamertag is ManneIIz .....M-A-N-N-E-i-i-z used capitle I's in gamertag as L's
Message 46 of 47 (2,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone can help?

Not able to connect with EA servers in UFC 3 on PS4

KLAKIER28

Message 47 of 47 (2,458 Views)