by ell_mc

Original Post

Re: Stuck on 'generating game face'

★★★ Newbie

What is the "before" section?  Thanks!

Message 11 of 19 (4,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok so here’s what my girlfriend saw. She deleted two files somewhere under “before “ and was able to clear error AND click on delete. A good tip would be to hit ctrl f to “find” the word modal NOT MODEL!

After that don’t worry about rotating the picture, the app will do it for you. The only issue she had was she wasn’t able to move the picture so she had to crop the side photo. Also it generated fast. Once the new face is in, it was easy to edit or change photo.
Message 12 of 19 (3,947 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This just worked perfectly, the problem is that when I found the correct code to delete and started my process it looked like I would finally have my game face just right, then step 5 came and ruined my whole day... I´m still waiting for step 5 to work correctly, but it just won't Frown
Message 13 of 19 (3,914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
YOU'RE A GOD! I got it to work! Thanks a ton! for anyone trying to do this it is the second Style Sheet in the Head category. Once you find it you must reload the page, then quickly delete it and have your cursor ready on the delete button because if you take too long it will not give you the option to delete
Message 14 of 19 (3,874 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Were you able to create a new game face? I'm still stuck on step 5...

Message 15 of 19 (3,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked a treat for me after not being able to use it for years lol!!

If anyone else struggling to find the line use Chrome and press ctrl + shift + c and you can highlight the parts of the page then press delete key.

I had to delete the overlay and the text to get to the delete button and confirmation button.

Message 16 of 19 (3,410 Views)

★ Novice

DO THIS IN CHROME ONLY!!!

Open browser. In upper right corner, select the ellipses, then More Tools>Developer Tools> and click Elements Tab.

Open the following in order (select drop-down arrow next to code line):

first, <div class="container-outer">;

second <div class="container-inner">;

third <div class="body-outer">;

fourth <div class="content mygameface ng-scope" ng-controller="myGamefaceCtrl as vm">;

FIND THIS PIECE OF CODE INSIDE OF THE LAST DIV OPENED ABOVE. IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DISABLE. Click over it to highlight, then select the ellipses controls to the left and select "HIDE THIS ELEMENT".

<div ng-show="show" show="vm.modalShownGeneration" class="generation-modal ng-isolate-scope" style="display: none;">

follow USER ell-mc's (https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/15731772) prescription to DELETE your photo and start over from here. That's what did it for me.

Message 17 of 19 (3,005 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont even get the "bin icon" up to delete anything. I change my screen resolution from 125% 1440p to 100% 1080p and then my characters head gets hair but nothing else changes. When I reload the page I briefly get the message [Save game face] in blue backround and right next to it in grey backround [Adjust images]. When I click one of those after deleting the "modal" in programming mode nothing happens.

Message 18 of 19 (1,831 Views)

Community Manager

This post is originally from 2016 so I'll be closing it down from further replies. For anyone still having trouble with Game Face, please feel free to reference this post if you need to in a more recent discussion around this.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (1,792 Views)