Game face won't load

by Satsui_No_Hado23

Original Post

Re: Game face site still not functional

Community Manager

@JayJay_4891

Did you set the zoom slider to the appropriate position at step 3 of 5?

barry.png
Message 11 of 185 (20,450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am from Russia and me hard talk about my problem here, but i am try to explain the problem. At step #4(side image) I have 6 points instead of 9. The remaining three points somewhere at the bottom of the image. The consequence of that error when loading writes: There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again. I tried to change the zoom and it did not help.

Message 12 of 185 (20,444 Views)

Community Manager

@Shchetinin1407

Are any of the cross-hairs red or overlapping? Try moving all of the cross-hairs around to check this.

barry.png
Message 13 of 185 (20,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, I did, by zoom are you talking about zooming to ensure you cover your face? If so yes!

Message 14 of 185 (20,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

All crosshairs green, but only six of nine. The other three can not drag-to-face, they are somewhere at the bottom of the image. 

Message 15 of 185 (20,413 Views)

Community Manager

@Shchetinin1407@JayJay_4891

Guys can you both add your images (front and side) to your next posts here please. I want to try creating your game face with your images.

In your post let us know the exact dimensions (900x600 etc) and the format (jpeg, PNG etc) as well as which exact browser you are using -

Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m for example. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 16 of 185 (20,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Size: 605x807

Format: JPEG

Browser: Google Chrome-version 49.0.2623.112 m

Message 17 of 185 (20,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Size: 605x807

Format: JPEG

Browser: Google Chrome-version 49.0.2623.112 m

My friend have the same problem, I hope you can help.

Message 18 of 185 (20,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey There Im Having Problems Creating a Game face. Right when everything is generating it shows that my browser is not compatible and I did download Firefox because it asked me too. Then it asked me for the Web GL Plugin to download and I did that too! but now After it generates it takes me back to the same error " Download Firefox and Web GL" after I downloaded different types of Web GL 

Please help me out thanks!

Message 19 of 185 (20,390 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried again tonight - still not functional.  Nothing has changed from the last time -- alignment was all off again and pictures couldn't be uploaded.

Message 20 of 185 (20,386 Views)